MyFootSupply’s SuperFlex Orthotics MF# MFS-OR2
MyFootSupply’s SuperFlex Orthotic are sturdy yet flexible orthotics that will improve your quality of life. The SuperFlex Orthotics are made from a springy thermoplastic material and reinforced by a matrix on the bottom. The reinforced matrix creates a stop for excessive pronation. Excessive pronation is a sign of flat feet and cause bunions, foot pain, plantar fascitis, knee pain, hip pain, shin splints, or back pain. The SuperFlex Orthotics can help prevent all of these disorders. Designed for every walk of life including hospitality industry, nurses, and athletes, the new Exerciser orthotic is creating a durable, stable and long lasting comfort for all that have tried them.
Biomechanically designed, around a neutral foot, the SuperFlex Orthotics help to realign the bones into a more well aligned structure.
Cleaning the SuperFlex Orthotics
The SuperFlex Orthotics are dishwasher safe, throw them in and have them ready in now time.
How to Wear your SuperFlex Orthotics
There are some tricks to getting the most out of your SuperFlex Orthotics, follow these basic steps to maximize your SuperFlex Orthotics.
- Always place your SuperFlex Orthotics on the midsole of the shoe- this is the platform under the foam, neoprene, or leather insole, then place your insole on top of your orthotic, if you do not have a top cover for your SuperFlex Orthotics. If you do have a full length top cover built into your SuperFlex Orthotics, remove the insole altogether.
- When buying new shoes, make sure your shoes have removable insoles- some companies insist on gluing them in- do not buy their shoes for orthotic wear.
- Buy shoes that have a rigid midsole, shoes that can easily be bent in any direction do not offer solid platform for your SuperFlex Orthotics.
- Evaluate your shoes regularly, the materials used to construct shoes break down over time. When the materials break down they can change the way SuperFlex Orthotics support your feet, making the orthotics seem uncomfortable.
- Break your SuperFlex Orthotics in, I normally tell my patients to wear them 1 hour the first day and increase the time by 1 hour per day, at the end of a week you are at nearly a complete day. This is the case for most patients, however, as you practice podiatry or any medicine for that matter you quickly realize people have different tolerances. Some are able to wear them all day from the start while others may need 10 days to acclimate to their new SuperFlex Orthotics. Don’t over do it with your new SuperFlex Orthotics!!!
- Let your feet get use to the new SuperFlex Orthotics
European Sizes 3(36/37), 4(38/39), 5(40/41), 6(42/43), 7(44/45), 8(46/47), 9(48/49)
3 (Women 5.5-7) (Men 4-4.5), 4 (Women 7.5-9) (Men 5-6.5), 5 (Women 9.5-11) (Men 7-8.5), 6 (Women 11.5-12.5) (Men 9-10.5), 7 (Women 13-14) (Men 11-12.5), 8 (Men 13-14.5), 9 (Men 15-16)