Powerstep SlimTech Orthotics
Powerstep’s original orthotic insert design in a 3/4 length has a versatile fit in a variety of shoes. The firm but flexible support shell offers support
Moderate Cushioning, Full Support
Powerstep’s original orthotic insert design in a 3/4 length is versatile to fit in a variety of shoes. Bi-layer design with a firm but flexible support shell, built-in arch support and heel cradle for increased stability. VCT® cushioning in an ultra-thin design. Ideal for all-day comfort and support in shoes with less depth at the toes.
An ideal 3/4 length orthotic insert for preventing and alleviating pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel or arch pain and discomfort, mild pronation and sore/aching feet.
SlimTech 3/4 is available in seven sizes.
- Semi-rigid arch support and heel cradle for increased support and stability in your shoes
- Moderate cushioning with VCT® Variable Cushioning Technology – targeted cushioning with a soft, supportive feel
- Heat and friction reducing, anti-microbial top fabric
- Ultra-thin design with tapered edge fits comfortably in most shoes
- Shorter 3/4 length leaves extra room at the toes
- Non-slip pad at the heel holds the orthotic in place
- Moveable from shoe to shoe with no trimming required
Note from the Podiatrist
Powerstep SlimTech orthotics are designed for everyday use under the insole of your shoe. I have tried these orthotics and enjoy them in my every day shoes while in the office and while on the trails.
M 4-4.5, W 6-6.5, M 5-6.5, W 7-8.5, M 7-8.5, W 9-10.5, M 9-9.5, W 11-11.5, M 10-10.5, W 12-12.5, M 11-11.5, W 13-13.5, M12-13, W 14-15