MyFootSupply Premium Athletic Orthotics
MyFootSupply Premium Athletic Orthotics are constructed from the same material as our other Premium Orthotics. Premium Athletic Orthotics have a wider base in the forefoot area for superior control. Athletic orthotics are designed to allow the perfect amount of flex while in heavy activities. MyFootSupply Premium Athletic Orthotics have a solid foundation and a gentle well contoured arch capable of realigning the joints of a foot with tendencies for pronation. This orthotic is very versatile and capable of being used for hiking and the most intense sport. The material is incredibly durable and always returns to its normal structure. This is the best prefabricated orthotic available for people that wear shoes tennis shoes, hiking boots, or walking shoes.
MyFootSupply Premium Athletic Orthotics are ideal for plantar fascitis, arch pain, arthritis, heel pain, arthritis in the big toe joint, tendon problems, knee pain, hip pain and back pain.
Peripheral Neuropathy Warning
People with Peripheral Neuropathy should always be careful with any orthotics or foot devices, accommodative orthotics may be better for those with peripheral neuropathy.
How to Wear your Premium Athletic Orthotics
There are some tricks to getting the most our of your Premium Athletic Orthotics, follow these basic steps to maximize yourPremium Athletic Orthotics.
- Always place your Premium Athletic Orthotics on the midsole of the shoe- this is the platform under the foam, neoprene, or leather insole, then place your insole on top of your orthotic.
- When buying new shoes, make sure your shoes have removable insoles- some companies insist on gluing them in- if they do- do not buy their shoes for orthotic wear.
- Buy shoes that have a rigid midsole, shoes that can easily be bent in any direction do not offer solid platform for your Premium Athletic Orthotics.
- Evaluate your shoes regularly, the materials used to construct shoes break down over time. When the materials break down they can change the way Premium Athletic Orthotics support your feet, making the orthotics seem uncomfortable.
- Break your Premium Athletic Orthotics in, I normally tell my patients to wear them 1 hour the first day and increase the time by 1 hour per day, at the end of a week you are at nearly a complete day. This is the case for most patients, however, as you practice podiatry or any medicine for that matter you quickly realize people have different tolerances. Some are able to wear them all day from the start while others may need 10 days to acclimate to their new Premium Athletic Orthotics. Don’t over do it with your new Premium Athletic Orthotics!!!
- Let your feet get use to the new Premium Athletic Orthotics.
W 5-6, M 3-4, W 7-8, M 5-6, W 8-9, M 6-7, W 9-10, M 7-8, W 10-11, M 8-9, W 11-12, M 9-10, W 12-13 M 10-11, W 14+, M 12-14